Independent Nottingham Rugby Supporters Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2018 6:23 pm  #1

Nottingham Rugby Supporters Club

This season has seen an increase in attendance at The Bay with the introduction of Friday night rugby.
However, our away support has died off.

I have had informal conversations with the rugby club about setting up a Supporters club but this has not progressed.
So what I propose is that sometime during the summer, we have a formal meeting to set up an official Nottingham Rugby/Green Army Supporters Club, with an elected Chair, Secretary and Treasurer and an annual membership fee.
We can negotiate discounts and benefits with the club and other benefits of membership.

Let me know your thoughts

January 21, 2018 10:39 am  #2

Re: Nottingham Rugby Supporters Club

Count me in

January 21, 2018 10:44 am  #3

That is an excellent idea and will be supported by many members . We had great away support some years ago and it is sad that we can't fill a coach to support the guys at away games . I am sure that it can be done again . The club did try to address the issue with Skills but somehow it didn't work out .

A new approach is needed and with support I am confident that it could work . Well done

January 22, 2018 6:35 am  #4

There will be a meeting on Monday 23rd April at 7pm in the marquee at Lady Bay with a view to formally set up a Nottingham Rugby Supporters Club.
If there is enough interest this meeting could be the inaugural AGM.

It might be possible to get Neil Fowkes to be in attendance for a Q&A session.

Everyone is welcome to attend

January 24, 2018 8:40 am  #5

Mike
The proposition gets my full backing. There were 12 of us on the supporters bus  - felt like the apostles going to the last supper !

Board footera