Independent Nottingham Rugby Supporters Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2018 1:08 pm  #11

Re: Tiff Eden

He is not off until the end of the season. We will find a new kicker before next season I hope!

Bleedsgreenandwhite

January 23, 2018 7:09 pm  #12

Doesn’t the “Friends of Nottingham” deal run out at the end of the season? They signed to investing over 3 seasons but I am not sure what the plan is after that?

January 24, 2018 1:59 pm  #13

Woody wrote:

Yes I was unimpressed with that line. While I wish anyone given the opportunity to play at a higher level well. That is a side effect of our set up, not an objective surely? 

​I think its more of an acceptance of where we are in the scheme of things . We don't have enough money to buy in players as a couple of the Championship teams do or to seriously push for promotion . Since Ireland Avenue days we have had a reputation for developing  players and coaches  to a higher level who then move .  Nigel Hall , Tonga Leeatoa ,  Chris Wyles plus the DRs at that time like Jim Hamilton.. Its continued through the Meadow Lane days until now.  I would agree whole heartedly its !!!!! annoying but unless we can find some serious money I cannot see it changing . If no money comes forth I hope we continue in the current way .

January 25, 2018 2:19 pm  #14

Don’t discount Will Millett, on the few occasions he’s played he’s looked very good

January 26, 2018 1:04 pm  #15

Mike Raffone wrote:

Don’t discount Will Millett, on the few occasions he’s played he’s looked very good

I agree, always rated him highly when hes played.

Board footera