Independent Nottingham Rugby Supporters Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 21, 2018 8:41 am  #1

Tiff Eden

A shame about him leaving as he has been quality for us this season. The key will be replacing him with a similar quality 10. Not easy.

January 21, 2018 10:34 am  #2

Re: Tiff Eden

Would be great to see Dan Mugford back with us

January 21, 2018 10:46 am  #3

I would also love to see Mugford back . A great talent

January 21, 2018 1:40 pm  #4

I have heard rumours about Mugford returning. Not sure how true they are though.
The announcement that Tiff is leaving (and of course we know Mr Costello is off to Wasps) has got me thinking how much of the team we will retain?
Normally I have some sort of idea but it’s impossible to tell this year.

January 22, 2018 1:21 pm  #5

Will Maisey is surely in the running, he performed very well during his time at Nottingham and I was very surprised Haag let him go. He left when contract details couldn't be agreed, surely we could match what Coventry are paying him!

Last edited by Felix (January 23, 2018 9:46 am)

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm  for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

January 22, 2018 3:33 pm  #6

Maisey or Mugford would be great. Sad to see Eden go. Hard to see how much rugby he will get to play at Bristol though. I see they signed Shaun Malton too.

Bleedsgreenandwhite

January 22, 2018 10:02 pm  #7

Mugford would be great to have back.

January 23, 2018 10:30 am  #8

To quote Mr.Costello, our aim as a club is to provide a pathway for players to play successfully at the next level. So is Nottingham now admitting that we are just a 'provider' club for the Premiership ? Hence there is little chance of competing for promotion while quality players such as Streather, Grant and Eden cannot be retained. 

January 23, 2018 11:24 am  #9

Yes I was unimpressed with that line. While I wish anyone given the opportunity to play at a higher level well. That is a side effect of our set up, not an objective surely? 

Bleedsgreenandwhite

January 23, 2018 12:53 pm  #10

Are we going to suffer now with out Tiff kicking the penalty's.
He kept us in the games and maybe won bonus points.
bye tiff.

Board footera